Sunday, October 19, 2014

Halloween is Coming Part 2

    As Halloween creeps upon us.. I feel a bit of panic setting in. My kids don't have ther costumes yet for the all important trick or treat.
    Every years since my children have been able to talk they have picked out their own costumes. Although I am very crafty and creative and I even try and pretend to be a "Jack of all Trades" kind of mother, I don't always have time to whip up a costume. So some of their costumes over the years  have been homemade but I must admit that the majority of them have been store bought.oh no... I can hear the shreeks of disapproval and the nodding of the head beginning. If I had the time...say and an extra five minutes... I would so be whipping up the best costumes you have ever seen.... but with the week I spent in the hospital, the lack of time, and oh yeah... just having a chaotic life... the Halloween store is going to be my best friend this year. :-)
     For those of you who are in the same boat as me and would like some ideas for your costumes, I am going to post a few goodies.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment