Sunday, January 17, 2016

January 17, 2016
        It's been a while since I posted, over the past year a lot has happened that has kept me away from the blog. 
       Professionally, I kept teaching, blogging, doing PR with a tabloid, and such. Teaching always keeps me busy and there is never any downtime. 
     Personally my son was born and was growing and get more rotten everyday.. :-)  I also suffered an injury that landed me in the hospital and then resulted in some life-long medical issues. I'm doing pretty good now, still have my moments but I am walking, working, and moving through life so I am ok with that! It is progress.
   My goals are to get back on track and start focusing on all the fun I was having before. Thanks for hanging with me.

Much Love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment